Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Day 9: Bosom Buddies

For the most part, today was a day just like any other. Uncomfortably early wake-up time, class, dining hall food, more class, unsatisfying instant food at home, work, so on and so forth. However, one thing set today apart from all the others: a noticeably larger amount of one-on-one, heart-to-heart conversation with the Kinger.


"awww."


fuck off.


Actually, I won't disagree with the "awww" factor. It's awfully snuggly wuggly, warm fuzzy, and giggledy wiggledy getting to know another human being through sincere, uninhibited chit-chat, whether it be over terrible, overpriced cafeteria food or a good jaunt on the exercise bike. However, with Kinger it's a very distinct kind of warm fuzzy. It's almost like being in the center of a fresh pastrami melt, staring comfortably out at a world that, even if only for that moment, gets you.


For those of you living under a rock, this is what a pastrami melt looks like:



Now doesn't that just look inviting and appetizing?

Quite some time later, the warm fuzzies wore off while I was in the midst of a late-night laundry assault, and I realized something important about today's interactions. It was something so profound and catastrophic to my senses, thought process, and circulatory system that I dare not turn it into prose.

However, it did make me feel good about myself, so I thought it'd be a waste not to inform you at all. So that I feel even smarter, I have composed a visual representation of my realization.

Look on at the following chart only if you dare, dear reader. I warn you that if you know Kinger or myself on any personal level, that your perception of either of us will never be the same:


Holy fucking Christballs, Batman...

No comments:

Post a Comment